The 1ST BARMM Private Sector Organization (PSO) Summit with the theme “Unlocking Private Sector Opportunities in BARMM: Thriving Partnerships towards a Progressive Bangsamoro” is the first ever gathering of Bangsamoro CSOs and private sectors organized in the region as platform to strengthen partnership and collaboration between the Bangsamoro Government and the private sector.
In the morning of the event were a presentation of BARMM Milestones, messages of support from the private sector, keynote speech of Chief Minister Hon. Ahod B. Ebrahim.
There was an exhibit of products and services by partner CSOs at the lobby of the Ballroom of the Dusit Thani Hotel in Davao City.
- Bangsamoro Development Agency (BDA Inc.)
- Consortium of Bangsamoro Civil Society
- Mindanao Women Advocacy for Good Governance
- Kabuntalan Landowners and Development Association
- Mindanao Center for Local Governance, Inc.
- The Moropreneur, Inc.
- Cotabato Brassware Association
- Maranao People Development Center
In the afternoon, there was a breakout session for specific thematic areas such as community engagement and development programs, research and education, and investment, enterprise development and employment generation.
GALLERY: 1ST BARMM Private Sector Organization (PSO) Summit