Notice of Hiring
The Bangsamoro Development Agency (BDA Inc.) opens the procurement for the position of:
Six (6) Community Organizers
The Community Organizer shall be responsible for developing and carrying out community organizing campaigns for the engineering and alternative learning system components of the CLP.
Area of assignment: Six (6) Major MILF camps (Maguindanao and Ranaw)
- Has a Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work, Community Development or other related courses.
- Has at least 3 years’ experience in community organizing, LGU coordination, and development works
- Have worked with other international NGOs
- Excellent Communication Skills (including writing and facilitation)
Interested applicants may prepare the following documentary requirements:
- Application Letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- Transcript of Record
- Addressee for Application Letter
HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT UNIT
Bangsamoro Development Agency
Notes and Reminders
Deadline of submission is on 30 January 2021.
Contract period for 5-6 months.
You can mail or personally submit your documents to our office address: Diversion Road, Purok Islam, Brgy. Datu Balabaran (MB Tamontaka), Cotabato City or email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.